Come and participate in our educational workshops on energy and ITER site biodiversity.
Contact Agence ITER France to arrange your visit program either:
- By email:
- By phone: + 33 4 42 25 29 26
Your program will be built to optimize:
- Experiential learning and playful educational activities
- Presentations and possible meetings with engineers and scientists
- One-on-one in-depth interviews for your school's projects (thesis...)
- Animations, mock-ups and videos
- The discovery of a huge construction site
Visits of CEA laboratories, the biomass heating plant in Manosque or the educational and recreational center at Sainte-Tulle could be integrated to your program.
The ITER site visit is a prelude to Arborium (for primary schools) and ITER Robots challenges (for junior high schools and secondary schools) organized by Agence ITER France, in partnership with Aix Marseille and Nice Academy teachers