In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced dedicated precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all visitors and ITER staff. In line with the current relaxation of confinement measures announced in France, we have increased the number of visitors per group to 25. All other precautionary measures remain in place.
We look forward to seeing you at ITER!
- We limit groups to 25 visitors in order to ensure social distancing requirements.
- We have introduced additional stringent cleaning measures for all protective gear worn by visitors on site.
- We also provide hand-sanitizing hydro-alcoholic gel for visitor use.
- We ask visitors to bring their own facemasks and wear them at all times during the visit.
- We also ask visitors to observe social distancing measures of at least one meter, in accordance with French national guidance, and as indicated on site.
- Visitors are requested to confirm that they have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms and not been in contact with a person infected during the two weeks preceding their visit.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced dedicated precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all visitors and ITER staff.
Do you want to discover ITER, the largest energy research project on the planet? We offer guided tours for groups, individuals, schools and universities. Twice a year we open our doors to the public. Choose your visit option below!