Select your newsletters:
Please enter your email address:
We are resuming our visit program — including visits by the general public — but with continued precautions.
Please observe the special conditions as listed below to ensure the safety of all visitors and ITER staff!
We are happy to inform you that we welcome visitors at ITER again with immediate effect.
We are introducing dedicated precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all visitors and ITER staff during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We kindly ask all visitors for their cooperation in observing these measures.
We look forward to seeing you at ITER again!
- We will limit groups to 15 visitors in order to ensure social distancing requirements.
- We have introduced additional stringent cleaning measures for all protective gear worn by visitors on site.
- We will also provide hand-sanitizing hydro-alcoholic gel for visitor use.
- We ask visitors to bring their own facemasks and wear them at all time during the visit.
- We also ask visitors to observe social distancing measures of at least 1 meter, in accordance with French national guidance, and as indicated on site.
- Visitors are requested to confirm that they have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms and not been in contact with a person infected during the two weeks preceding their visit.
- All tours are subject to platform conditions and can be modified without prior notice.
- Average visits last one hour and thirty minutes.
- Visits are free of charge. Groups ( > 7 pers. ) need to book a bus.
- More information on the FAQ page.
How to registerSelect and click on an available time slot to see the registration form. Fill out the registration form.
For group visit: Once the form has been sent, you should receive an email to complete your registration by providing every person's information
For individual visits: A confirmation email will be sent shortly.
Please remember your ID card on the day of your visit (passport or national ID cards only)