Beginning 2022, the ITER Organization is creating additional employment opportunities for junior experimental or theoretical physicists and/or engineers.
The new recruitment program is open to all post-doctorates from across the ITER Members. The targeted profile is a scientist, experimental physicist, or engineer who has completed a Ph.D. prior to the deadline for beginning the assignment, but not more than three years before the time of application. Priority will be given to assignments in the following project unit categories:
- Engineering Design Department
- Central Integration Office (mainly Integrated Engineering Analysis Section)
- Science, Controls & Operation Department
- Plant Construction Department (Electrical Implementation Division)
- Machine Construction Department (Vacuum Delivery and Installation Section)
The first new postdoctoral job offerings will be posted in April 2022 on this ITER webpage
. They will also be advertised across ITER social media channels.
To advertise the ITER postdoctoral opportunities in your institute, download the poster here